Bioentrepreneurship Summit 2017
We would like to cordially invite you to the BioEntrepreneurship Summit 2017 taking place at the life sciences campus Martinsried/Munich on October 10 and 11, 2017.
Launching a life science or health tech venture is among the most complex and risky entrepreneurial undertaking, given extremely long development cycles, a strictly regulated approval process, high levels of technological and market uncertainty, and often extraordinary capital requirements.
Technology convergence and the transformation of healthcare towards digital and personalized medicine enables entirely new products and services and paves the way for new business models but also poses a challenge for future or actual founders.
BioEntrepreneurs largely profit from sector-specific support and specialized training and acceleration.
They need to have access to experience in a multitude of disciplines as well as an extensive network to build sustainable ventures.
The BioEntrepreneurship Summit aims to bring together all relevant stakeholders of the bioentrepreneurial and health tech ecosystem to inspire and to celebrate life science entrepreneurship.
- Students or scientist in life, medical or natural sciences or in information technology interested in bioentrepreneurship
- Pre-Seed teams and early life science founders
- Experienced life science entrepreneurs
- Supporters of bioentrepreneurship and technology transfer professionals
- Life science and health tech investors and business angels
- Industry leaders in pharma, biotech and health tech
- And all others who would like to celebrate life science entrepreneurship!
- Highlights and selected topics 2017
- The future of medicine and key trends shaping the industry
- Opportunity identification: discovering and evaluating the "Next Big Thing in Life Sciences"
- Start smart - experienced entrepreneurs share priceless advice
- Exciting pre-seed and start-up showcases
- The funding circus: how venture capital works, how business angels can be of value and if crowdfunding is an option
- Support from the big fish – what to gain from pharma and biotech accelerators and incubators
- Inspiring key notes and captivating panel discussions
- Interactive workshops and insightful lectures
- m4 award ceremony & party
For students, PhDs and PostDocs a limited number of sponsored tickets are available! To apply for a sponsored ticket please contact Christina Enke-Stolle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are very much looking forward to seeing you on October 10 and 11 in Munich!
With kind regards,
Detailed programme and registration on the website below